Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Random need to start a blog

There really is no need for this blog... All ego and maybe a little soul but I have found that at times in my life, I feel the need to write even if my grammar is rather crap and words oddly placed. I have spent the better part of two hours trying to figure out what to write. Two hours of wandering around my head looking for something to write about and really not finding anything of substance then again who wants substance, just give me the fat and I will chew on it.

I am now home for the first time in three months and the house does not seem to be all the worse for wear beside the crazy amount of cat fur all over the place thanks to my quadruped roommates Fatty and Orange both of which are more then happy that I am home and slept on me for two hours on Sunday night. It's funny how I have finally seem to feel at home inside these four walls though I have own this house for two in a half years and it now feel like home. Hopefully, I'll be able to remodel it to look like it does in my head and less... well crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment