Monday, September 7, 2009

Prius, reply

So I got a reply from the guy who is "selling" the prius and I am unsure how to respond to it.

"Hi,
I am selling this car because my platoon has been sent back to Afghanistan and don't want it get old in my backyard. The price is low because I need to sell it before September 25. It has no damage, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects. It is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained and hasn't been involved in any accident..I do have the title , clear, under my name.
It is still available for sale if interested, price as stated in the ad $4800. The car is in Cedar Falls,IA in case it gets sold I will take care of shipping. Let me know if you are interested, email back.
Regards!!!"
Thoughts? Anyone?

Update 22:06

 
Thanks to Peder who used a silly thing called Google to find out that the Prius is a scam (fancy that) and I will not be spending any more time thinking about it. Moral of the story always listen to your gut and ignore the deal it's usually shady and not like a tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment