Sunday, September 13, 2009

Quick trip to see the President

Five hours in a car, less five hours of sleep, three hours in line, two hours of seating trying to fall asleep waiting President to speak. That was my Saturday and let me tell you it was well worth it. There is something to be said about having the President of the country you live in come to your state and speak to about how you can change the debate on health-care how you can make the change happen. That is why I went, that is why I spent way to much time in a car and even less time sleeping so I could see for myself if the President was telling the truth about health-care reform if he really believed everything he said and all I can say is a resounding "YES". I enjoyed the speech it was personable but yet had enough detail to clam the minds of those who still wonder where to detail was in Obama health-care plan.

I am happy I went! Getting to see the President is something I think everyone should do in their life if the chance presents itself, it allows you to realize that the President is human and not some evil demon who wants to eat your children and kill your grandmother. Let's just hope health-care reform get's passed and one day everyone in this great country will having something most other countries take for granted... Healthcare!

Here is the speech via youtube, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment