Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I don't know what to write mostly cause I think anything I have to say is boring and would just people to sleep or making them want to delete this Blog if possible. I could talk about my day or work but I really just feel like none of it is interesting at all. Eh...

Anyway today I got a lot of stuff done, oil change,  tires balance or whatever, biked around the lake, went to work. Speaking of working I have been cooking for these old women who are they doing a craft fair thing and it's like crafternoon all over the place and these women are such a hoot! Man, I can't wait to be old!

I just love cooking for these women not only are the coffee fiends drinking around 250 cups of coffee per person! I am not joking they really do drink an insane amount of coffee I think some of them just have IV bags of coffee hidden underneath their cat sweaters. I guess I just love being in front of a group of people who laugh when I tell them what they are going to eat and the history behind it since some groups just sort of stare at me wait for their food to come out of the kitchen so they can eat and get on with their day.

Tomorrow I work at Finnish... should be a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment