Monday, September 21, 2009

83 people looked at my blog yestarday!@ I would like to thanks them and Sondre Lerche for luring them here! I just hope they come back for seconds!

Work has been like "Whoa" all over the place! It's nice being busy and all but I know it's just going to slow done so I figure I kill myself now for the man and then I'll take his money and save it away so when the snow falls I can runaway to some place warm.

So I am going to my step-brothers wedding in a week and I need to get a rental car for it cause as much as I love the Green Hornet she just isn't going to get there and back without exploding I feel... So yeah I am going to spend something around 300 dollars or so on this four day trip to the south and I am going to damn well enjoy the shit out of myself! I am going to where my favourite pink shirt and make some people uncomfortable with my Udoness! It's going to awesome!

I am currently reading this guys Blog it's amazing! You should all go and read it just for fun and laughs... Mostly laughs!



He was so right it's been raining on and off all day seems this Indian summer we have been having is being destroyed by the fall monster. Suck!



This is why Obama always wins! He just owns everyone. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment