Monday, September 7, 2009

2006 Prius only 4,800 dollars...

I was looking around the Bemidji craigslist when I find the most insanely cheap price for a Prius that I think I have every seen! Check it out for yourself here, crazy isn't it? I mean a 2006 Prius should be going for a lot more then that considering how insanely popular they but then again maybe there is something wrong with it? I sent the person selling this email
"Only 4800 dollars for a 2006 Prius? really? Is there anything wrong with it? Sorry to ask such question I just don't understand why it's so cheap! I wouldn't mind looking at it but really only 4800 dollars?"

Yes, I know I sounded like a jerk but the idea of a Prius for only 4,800 dollars in Bemidji Mn just seems like Sci-fi to me. Right now in my saving account I have 5,000 dollars and I could buy this car. Just the thought of getting rid of my car and replace it was a Prius at such a great deal causes my heart rate to go up which tells me that "Something is rotten in the state of Denmark" Hamlet Act 1, scene 4, 87–91

Check this out, it's pretty much the same car but at 19,995 dollars which seems to be the price I would think you'd sell a three year old Prius for not 4,800 dollars that seem way to cheap. Man, I am writing myself out of even wanting to buy this car aren't I?

I mean come on, Toyota just past the two million mark on Priuses sold for the love of mike and someone in Northern Minnesota is selling off theirs for only 4,800 dollars? It almost sounds like e-mail spam "Dear Sir, My name is Prince and I am willing to sell you my 2006 Prius for the price of 4,8000 American dollars. Just please click this link (which would take you to some crazy pirate site that would ask for all your banking info and then take over your computer) and fill out these forms and we will get back to you with the location of the Prius. Sincerely  Prince


This post is much longer then I thought it was going to be... Sorry about that, really I am... I'll write more when if hear back from the seller.

No comments:

Post a Comment