Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Went to work on Monday that was fun. No... really I enjoyed being back at work since I am not a fan of being unemployed or taking unemployment. Speak of which from what I have heard about other states unemployment systems I would like to thank Minnesota's for not being a total cluster. There is one thing that could be improved that being the amount of mail sent to me, even though  I gave the unemployment people my email address and so far everything I have gotten would be fine via email. It costs the state 35 cents every time the send me a piece of mail and with 7% of Minnesotan unemployment the cost could really add up. It wouldn't be a huge savings but it would help the state budget which isn't the best right now nor has it been doing all that well over the last few years but that's another story.



I know this video is all over the web but man, what the fuck? Who the hell is this guy think he is? He built his bloody post-mayoral career on 9/11 and now he just forgets the past? What a joke.

Anyway...

Monsters: 081 Ronny Market from Volstok Telefunken on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment