Thursday, January 21, 2010

Busy!

Applied to BSU, hopefully I will hear back soon then I can plan out how I am going to balance work, school, social life, and so forth or the summer. I chose to major in nursing for now but I am pretty sure I will enjoy it and the classes look pretty interesting just hope I can get it done in four years. Made a new batch of soup to hold me over and while and then cleaned up the mess that I made making the soup which is always rather epic but I usually just ignore it for days and then clean it up when it's all crusty...

In other news when you have 41 senators to 59 senators you're are able to over ride the 18 other of the other party and take control of the senate. It's a new rule that I heard about from fox news, oh Scott Brown cures cancer, just like Obama did... I'll start listening to the news again soon but for now I prefer to ignore the pundits and play Mass Effect in my underwear.


The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Indecision 2010 - The Re-Changening
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealth Care Crisis


Oh the daily show! I love you! Marry me!

No comments:

Post a Comment