Sunday, January 10, 2010

School?

I've finally realized that I have to go back to school for what? I am not really sure but what is swirling around my head right now is something to do with being a financial advisor or something along those lines. Though I really have no idea how to go about it but I guess that is something I should be figuring out right about nowish? Eh I'll get it done before the summer and I have everything figured out by then and we'll see what happens when it happens.

I go back to work on Friday and I am looking forward to it. If this furlough has taught me anything is that I need an education and can no longer  just sit around and hope that the fortunes of CLV will change to where they once were and I can go back being complacent in my life as I have been over the years. That said I do love working at CLV and have for the last nine years it has only been the last year or so that has soured my opinion of the organization as of late. In the next year I see good things happening to CLV or at least increase in our enrollment to a bit over last summer so that we can stabilize and grow instead of shrink and die which would be a very horrible thing indeed and a great loss to Minnesota and Bemidji.


Not to even on a sad note.

No comments:

Post a Comment