Sunday, January 10, 2010

Can I tell you something...

I am finally home!!! It's nice being in Rochester with the family but man there is nothing better coming home to my small and cleanish house. I mean sure the house was sort of in a wreck but no one had been here since the 22nd of December and I really couldn't ask Leiny or Barb to clean after the cats who cause all the mess in the first place like cats do.  I think my mail is being held at the post office cause the sidewalk wasn't shoveled at all either so I guess we'll see what happens on Monday? I have a few things of house keeping to do in the morning but after that the house will be clean!

Who watched Doogie Howser as a kid? Oh me! Right here! I loved the show and I think NPH was one of my first crushes as a kid...Ah youth! Anyway, Doogie Howser is on Hulu.com! Yes! When I am not listening to MPR or doing other awesome things it's now Doogie Howser and Mass Effect! How nerdy and awesome is that?


In closing... Dig a little deeper friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment