Friday, January 15, 2010

Sometimes...

I should just keep my mouth shut or sit on my hands cause most people don't have my sense of humour or understand it. In other news today wasn't as amazingly random as yesterday but I guess I am ok with that for now at least.

Went back to work today officially i.e. I wasn't called in to cover someone else's shift and it was a a nice eight hours shift at the Skogfjorden which is always nice espeically when it's for a Norsk programmer and I get to eat Jarlsberg and Gjetost cheese both of which I haven't had in month. I really love family programme at work there is nothing like hearing the language of the village being spoken by young and old over good food and stories, it's really a great way to learn any language I think. Now if Tove was there that would just make my weekend but I get to see her enough in the summer.

 I am on second two of Doogie Howser M.D. and I have around ten hours left of Mass Effect and then I'll be ready for Mass Effect 2... Ah yes I love my nerdyness at times, cause really the trailers for Mass Effect 2 just look ridiculous and I need something to escape to every now and again even though I really should but whatever that's just old hat by now in my life.

Oh I am trying to fund raise for R.T. Rybak
http://www.rtrybak.com/page/outreach/view/sample/Udo

It's kind of hard to fund raise when there are so many great people running that and 7% unemployment in the state make it hard for people who are hard core political addicts like myself to care at this point. I also think there is a bit of fatigue in most Americans in politics right now since nothing seems to be getting done on anything and no one is really coming together on any thing. It's able about the now and never about the future it seems and though that might work for living ones life I am not so sure about governing a people. That said I am still ever hopefully that some day everyone will realize that when there is a common goal for everyone to work for real change can happen. I voted for Obama and I am very proud of that vote! So far he's been a pretty great president compared to Bush and I wish him the best of luck on his next three years in office.

One last thought, if no one mocked Rush Limbaugh for saying obvious stupid and phoney bull shit would he go away? At times I wonder if he just saying things to get the press to listen to him for a while. It's like a child that wants the attention of it's parents and therefore does something it shouldn't just to get a seconds of attention.

Nighto

No comments:

Post a Comment