Sunday, November 8, 2009

Wasted day

What a waste of a day! Woot, my eyes do feel rather rotty... My next day off is Tuesday and that will be full of cooking more soup, clean of the house and I would like to say reading but ha I know myself far to well to think that will really happen.

So Wanda Sykes has a talk show on Fox Saturday night where MadTv used to but and it was well just seemed really awkward to watch for some reason Miss Sykes didn't really feel comfortable in front of the audience. She did defend President Obama against his distractors which I did enjoyed but in all I was wanting more out of the show then what it was hopefully the show will mature in time and be axed within the next few weeks. You can watch it for yourself and let me know what you think.



I did like the fact that she has a drag queen on her show and the whole "scaring white people" bit was super funny.

Anyway night y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment