Friday, November 6, 2009

Morning!

 I love waking up in the morning and realizing I get to live for another day! So 10.2% unemployment eh? I would like to blame... no one cause I don't know enough about such things to go out and blame people plus I am sort of going to join those numbers for seven weeks so I guess it's good to know I'll have some company.

I am sure the GOP will blame Obama and the Dems will blame Bush who isn't even President any more but make a great boogie man. I am sure there is nothing more annoying to President Obama then people blaming all sorts of people but not doing anything to get people working again.

In positive news R. T. Rybak is running for Governor of Minnesota! I wish him all the luck in the world cause he's going to need it since I am not sure how well he'll do outside of the cities since he's rather wonderfully liberal. For now I am supporting both R. T. and Matt Entenza hopefully one of them will get the nod and we will finally be rid of Tim Pawlenty who is already ready running for President by going around sounding like a crazy person or a parrot of Sarah Palin. When he was elected he seemed to me to be a clear center politician and was one for a while but then last year he started to campaign for John McCain and started running to the base of the party which I am not really sure is all that popular in Minnesota.

Anyway I am off to watch "30 Rock" and then "the Office".

No comments:

Post a Comment