Friday, October 30, 2009

I forget

Sometimes I forget to just love life and enjoy what I am doing and instead I get to worried about the past and the future both things I have no control over. Starting tonight I am going to try and remember the middle way and the present cause really that all we have that we can see at least or really know about in life.

I am some what addicted to my laptop and it's just ridiculously stupid thing to be addicted. Two weeks ago I was going to go a whole day (yes 24hrs) without using my laptop and my ego was not going to let me do that and I gave in mostly out of fear of what I would miss... Does that make any sense at all? Ha! I am sure it does to most of the people reading this blog! I can go a whole week without talking but I can't go a day without my laptop tisk... tisk... this is something I'll have to work on during the six weeks or so I am jobless.

No comments:

Post a Comment