Sunday, October 11, 2009

Dear Weather

Dearest Fall Weather,

 My name is Joseph E Phelps of Bemidji, Minnesota and I wish to make a complaint against the current weather that has befallen the state of Minnesota and surrounding states. I understand that is supposed to be colder this time of year and I accept this but the addition of snow is just going to far to soon. The trees have yet to lose their leaves but this simple fact seems to have eluded you dear Weather system of the North. I ask that you remove the snow at your earliest convenience and allow the weather to resume a more normal pattern for this time period of the year.

   Yours,
       Joseph E Phelps

1 comment:

  1. I agree, winter is just too eager this year. It needs to wait its turn in line just like everyone else.

    j.

    ReplyDelete