Saturday, October 31, 2009

Cat Laser

I bought a stupid little laser thing to force the cats to get their move on cause I am sick of them being over weight and you can't really take a cat for a walk or at least not without look like a complete tool. It has already paid for its self as far as I am concerned I mean Mel goes crazy over it and Monk even moves a bit in hopes of capturing the red dot.

I realized today that I am doing really well right now in life and I am not really sure where to go from this point besides just keeping everything even until I can raise enough money to quit working for the rest of my life. First I have to pay off the house then I can just bank money like it was going out of style but sadly I am not going to be close to paying off my house anytime soon but there is always hope for random pennies from heaven.

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I am now stuck thinking about you walking cats. Funny but not nearly as funny as the time I saw a lady in Loring Park wipe her toy poodles butt with a tissue.

    ReplyDelete