Friday, February 19, 2010

Starting out



Kids by MGMT has been playing in my head over and over again since last night when I listened to it while biking. It's a good song but the real music video is just super messed up... If you have the time go watch it on youtube or at their website.

I am leaving for a vacation on the 28th of this month until March 14th to Tulsa to see my father. It should be fun if not relaxing I am really just looking forward to spending time with my dad before coming back to a crazy busy work and school environment, well it could be crazy, could be really easy, I really shouldn't second guess the future. I am going to drive down which will be cheap then flying but a bit slower time wise though I think it's worth in the long wrong plus if I get bored or start going crazy at my father's place I can just leave for a bit. 

I would like to start a video blog now that I have a new webcam but the software that came with it isn't working all that great and tends to freeze up when I try to record anything. Very annoying but what can you do besides try to trouble shoot the shit out the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment