Thursday, February 11, 2010

No need

I am taking a two week vacation start February 28th to March 14th! Usually I would go to Europe for a while or some where super amazing but I am headed off to wonderful Tulsa... That's where my father lives and I am unsure as to what I'll do for two weeks in Tulsa but I'll spend some time with the old man that I can reflect back on later in life or something like that. I am also going to drive down there now that my car radio is fixed it will make the trip a lot less painful and If I am get sick of my parents or bored I can drive myself some where else for a while. Score.

In other news I received my admission packet from BSU!!! How awesome is that? I am going to fill it all out tomorrow morning and try to get it all sent out before I forget to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment