Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Soda

I am shocked by my lack of self control with things sweet as of late. I went a whole bloody year without processed and refined sugary grossness but for some reason I don't have the self control I used to or I have given up? Has this happen to anyone else? Where you know you can easily just ignore the need for shitty awful sugar crap for a long time but then freak the shit out over it?

As a biker I know I have to eat a lot in the summer when I am biking pretty hard every day and I am fine with that but I need to start developing a healthy way of doing said thing before I give myself cancer from eating over processed fake food.

In other news I am in love with the newest season of RuPaul's Drag Race!!! Miss Raja should win I think cause girl has it together better then anyone else! I mean just look at her! It's amazing I wish I could look that good in a dress and yet so manly.

Night y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment